We are consulting systems administrators experienced in the support of Apple Macintosh workstations and servers, Apple iPhone and iPad, networking and communications systems.
We cater to the needs of businesses:
- Installation and Configuration
- OSX / UNIX server administration and setup
- Mobile device management (MDM) for iOS, Android, OSX, Windows
- Email, File Sharing, Collaborative Services
- Upgrades, Preventative Maintenance
- Network Design, Router Configuration
- Secure Multi-location Networking, Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Domain Name and Web Hosting Management
- Windows Integration, File Sharing, and Platform Migration
- Email archive and compliance solutions
- Backup and Disaster Planning
- Support by phone, on-site, and remote systems monitoring and repair
We emphasize proactive maintenance, to avoid unscheduled downtime and so that your systems continue to support the growing needs of your company.
HappyMac Overwatch, a free service we provide to our clients, checks that all your workstations and servers are working properly.
We Are Apple Certified
HappyMac is the only Apple-certified consultant network provider serving the Knoxville-area. Beware of dabblers who "have used a Mac", but it's not their core competency. As Apple-certified consultants, we know the strengths and quirks of the platform, so we can help you maximize your productivity and avoid potential pitfalls.
See our profile on the Apple Consultants Network site
For over 20 years, HappyMac has kept the IT systems of businesses large and small humming along. Give me a call and let's talk about how we can improve your productivity.